[TYPO3-english] Access settings from hook class

Thomas Skierlo tsk at pix-pro.eu
Sat Sep 14 18:29:13 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm working on an extension which wraps a lot of stuff to incorporate Twitter Bootstrap style rendering. It depends on css_styled_content and is using a hook from/for it. The extension neither has a controller nor it is a plugin, but it has a Typoscript setup.

My Question: How can I access the TS setup from inside the class which handles the hook? I know how to access it from a controller/plugin or a view helper, but not from within "just a class".

Thanks for any help,

Thomas