[TYPO3-english] static_info_tables country label translation

PIT Solutions typo3 at pitsolutions.com
Thu Sep 12 16:10:52 CEST 2013

Hi,

I've a typo3 installation which contains 3 languages - German, English and French.
I am using sr_feuser_regsiter extension for registration purpose which contains a country field.
The country field is loading from static_info_tables extension (I am using version 2.3.2).

The country labels are displayed in english. But I want to change these lables in German and French translations.

From the extension manual, I can understand that there is no such options for this.

So is there any method to translate the country labels in static_info_tables extension?

Please help me, Thanks.
    Arun Chandran.