[TYPO3-english] Extbase -> reduce queries in m:m relations

Robert Wildling rowild at gmx.net
Wed Sep 11 21:34:38 CEST 2013

Thanks for your feedsbacks! Very helpful input, really!!!

Please let me clarify:

1. There is no way to tell a controller / a repository which fields to
use? (Except by using statements, which are not compatible with flow)

2. If I use lazy, should the fluid debugger show less fields in a
"property object"? (Because in my case it does not...)

3. Just jumping to my mind: if using statements, what is the more
optimized way to go: joins or subselects?

Merci!!
Robert