[TYPO3-english] SUBNAV only in some pages

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Wed Sep 11 17:14:46 CEST 2013

Am 11.09.2013 16:49, schrieb Peter Kühnlein:
> Am 11.09.2013 16:26, schrieb Miguel:
>> Hi there!
>>
>> The website that i'm currently developing, needs a subnavigation menu
>> on the left side of some of the pages, with links to other sub-pages
>> inside that menu...I know that i have to create a SUBNAV subpart in
>> the template, but i only need that sub-navigation menu in some of the
>> pages, the other ones cannnot have that sub-navigation menu, the
>> middle column must occupy all the container... So, how can i do that?
>>
>> Maybe this graphic can explain better what i want to do:
>>
>> http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/5671/5ngd.jpg
>>
>> Glad for the attention
> Hi Miguel,
>
> if the main menu entries that don't need subnav menus don't have any
> subpoints (i.e., all pages are on level 1) CSS should do the trick;
> you could set display:0px as default and override it in cases you do
> have submenus. Should be a CSS problem anyway.
>
> Take care
> Peter

Had to be display:none of course... sorry...

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"It is a fact that fish will not live where the water is too clear. But if there is duckweed or something, the fish will hide under its shadow and thrive. [...] This fact should be understood with regard to people's conduct."
(Hagakure)