[TYPO3-english] SUBNAV only in some pages

Stefan Reichelt eichelt at web.de
Wed Sep 11 16:56:16 CEST 2013

Hello Miguel,

On 11/09/2013 16:26, Miguel wrote:
> The website that i'm currently developing, needs a subnavigation menu on the left side of some of the pages, with links to other sub-pages inside that menu...I know that i have to create a SUBNAV subpart in the template, but i only need that sub-navigation menu in some of the pages, the other ones cannnot have that sub-navigation menu, the middle column must occupy all the container... So, how can i do that?

You could try a TypoScript condition.
To put it short as an example, the SUBNAV subpart should only be filled
with your menu if we are on a page with id of x, y or z.

You will probably need something like or similar to this:
[globalVar = TSFE:id = 1|2|4]
# what the condition is supposed to do, ie. fill your subpart
[GLOBAL]

Which should only be processed if current pages ID is either 1, 2 or 4.
Here [1] and here [2] is the Condition reference for more information.

Kind regards
Stefan

[1] http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/TyposcriptReference/Conditions/Index.html
[2]