[TYPO3-english] SUBNAV only in some pages

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Wed Sep 11 16:49:34 CEST 2013

Am 11.09.2013 16:26, schrieb Miguel:
> Hi there!
>
> The website that i'm currently developing, needs a subnavigation menu
> on the left side of some of the pages, with links to other sub-pages
> inside that menu...I know that i have to create a SUBNAV subpart in
> the template, but i only need that sub-navigation menu in some of the
> pages, the other ones cannnot have that sub-navigation menu, the
> middle column must occupy all the container... So, how can i do that?
>
> Maybe this graphic can explain better what i want to do:
>
> http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/5671/5ngd.jpg
>
> Glad for the attention
Hi Miguel,

if the main menu entries that don't need subnav menus don't have any
subpoints (i.e., all pages are on level 1) CSS should do the trick; you
could set display:0px as default and override it in cases you do have
submenus. Should be a CSS problem anyway.

Take care
Peter

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"It is a fact that fish will not live where the water is too clear. But if there is duckweed or something, the fish will hide under its shadow and thrive. [...] This fact should be understood with regard to people's conduct."
(Hagakure)