[TYPO3-english] Different ordering of localized records from original

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Wed Sep 11 14:54:35 CEST 2013

Am 11.09.13 14:42, schrieb Viktor Livakivskyi:
> Hi, List.
>
> I wonder, if there is a possibility out-of-the box to allow localized
> records have different order, than original ones?
>
> Let's say I have products in EN:
> product 1
> product 2
> product 3
>
> But I'd like to set different order for DE:
> product 2
> product 1
> product 3
>
> Is it possible or I need to write custom BE module for this purpose only?

normaly this is possible: you have to deactivate the "localization view"
and each record can be moved around individually.

in "localization view" you always move only the records in default
language (and translated records are shown just behind the
default-language record).

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html