[TYPO3-english] Single Sign On

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Tue Sep 10 21:29:06 CEST 2013

Hi,

thanks Dmitry, this helped. Eventually I've used jumpUrl with transfer
session. The only disadvantage is that you need to navigate using links
in page and you can't type URL directly into browser. But since there's
a stripe at the top of the page with links to the other websites, I
believe it will be OK.

Jan