[TYPO3-english] sr_feuser_register - no token error

PIT Solutions typo3 at pitsolutions.com
Tue Sep 10 14:17:46 CEST 2013

Hi,

I've faced this problem before, "Security Tocken is Empty". For fixing this I've done a trick,

In typo3conf/ext/sr_feuser_register/model/class.tx_srfeuserregister_controldata.php file, change

protected $isTokenValid = FALSE; to TRUE.

Then the issue is fixed. You can use xclasses for avoid the extension hack.

With Regards,
Arun Chandran