[TYPO3-english] newloginbox -> felogin, template login box

Salander luc.berro at epitech.eu
Tue Sep 10 10:37:54 CEST 2013

Hello,

Firstly, I'm crap at english. Sorry.

I'm working on a old website.
On every page of this site, there is a <div> called 'login_footer' ( index.html ) which shows a little block login/password.  It was, of course, the plugin newloginbox.

Here you can see below :
http://i.imgur.com/ZE42l6U.png

So after I upgraded the website, newloginbox becomes obsolete, and felogin remplaced it. The thing is... felogin renders like this :
http://i.imgur.com/ve5wNqZ.png

I want to have the exact same design as before.
I don't know where should I start? Should i modify the .html from felogin? The issue is that newloginbox had no .html file, and I need it to inspire me.

I need your help to create the same design with felogin.

Thanks for your help.

Cordialement,

Salander