[TYPO3-english] sr_feuser_register - no token error

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Tue Sep 10 10:03:45 CEST 2013

Am 10.09.13 09:25, schrieb Angelika Ophagen:
> I have a question regarding the Typo3 extension sr_feuser_register. I do
> not know whether it is my mistake or a bug.
>
> I am new to Typo3 (started three weeks ago) and I am supposed to add a
> user registration to our secondary website until Friday. There is an
> error I get when I click on the link to move from the login page to the
> registration page (the 'normal' representation of the plugin): "security
> token empty". There is a token visible in the link for mouse-over and it
> is the same in the page that opens (same tab).
>
> I have read a lot about a bug in the plugin and how it was fixed
> (http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=17137#bugnotes). Well, I think it
> might be my mistake and not a bug again. How can I distinguish that? Any
> information you might need to answer my question, it will be my pleasure
> to provide.
>
> My situation: Typo3 4.4.6, sr_feuser_register 3.0.2 (no other
> available), div2007 0.11.13, saltedpasswords 1.0.0, rsaauth 1.0.0. We
> are using rsa instead of ssl. I may not change the Typo3 version,
> because we have no time scheduled to touch the main website. I'd try
> sr_feuser_register 2.6.3, which has a good reputation, but it is no
> longer available.
>
> There are other problems I have with the configuration, mainly the
> translation that is not complete and I am still trying unsuccessfully to
> override the labels with TS, but this one problem might become a killer
> and make us kick the plugin again. At which point I'd have to start from
> the beginning, searching for a fitting plugin.
>
> Any ideas what I might have done wrong or how I might debug this are
> welcome.

being new to TYPO3, having that old installation and no time to do big
changes.
Sincere condolences.

older versions of sr_feuser_registers are unavailable because there was
a security fix which results in removal of older versions from TER.

So the extension states to be compatibel to TYPO3 4.4 I think your
problems result from your old version of TYPO3 and so an update should
have priority (as 4.4 is already out of maintainance since April 2012).

and for the translations, this may help you:
http://pi-phi.de/61.html

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html