[TYPO3-english] custom class in RTE - Typo3 6.1.3

PIT Solutions typo3 at pitsolutions.com
Mon Sep 9 13:55:49 CEST 2013

Hi Viktor,

Sorry, when I try to add these configuration, the block style and text-style is disabled in backed.
When I select a text to add a class, the block style and text style is inactive.

I've changed my configuration like this;

RTE.classes {
  bluehead {
        name = Blue Head
        }
}

RTE.default {
  showButtons = *
  ignoreMainStyleOverride = 1
  showTagFreeClasses = 1

  useCSS = 1
  contentCSS = fileadmin/templates/css/rte.css
  classesParagraph := addToList(bluehead)
  buttons.blockstyle.tags.p.allowedClasses = bluehead
  buttons.blockstyle.tags.div.allowedClasses = bluehead
}

Is there any mistake? Please help me.

Regards,
Arun Chandran