[TYPO3-english] realurl search page and ver large tx_realurl_urlencodecache

Stephan Schuler Stephan.Schuler at netlogix.de
Thu Sep 5 22:54:30 CEST 2013

Hey Olivier.

You're right, that could be a nice feature request vor RealURL. But unfortunately I'm not as deep into it currently to provide a patch that covers all the parts I would expect it to be.

I currently just have a list of several parameters that are filtered out in the first place and added to the RealURL output afterwards. This is clearly unnecessary configuration when you notice that RealURL does come with complete information which GET parameter can be transformed just by looking at its very own internal mapping array.

So, the way to go as a RealURL patch would be:
* Fetch a list of all possible RealURL parameters out of the RealURL configuration.
* Maybe utilize kind of caching framework mechanisms in order to not require to rebuild this list each click again.
* Use this list to clear the incoming URL "preProcessing", push them to kind of a "preserve storage" for further usage.
* Do speaking URL encoding without those parameters, besides that just like regular.
* Re-add preserved parameters.

That's pretty much what I think can work as a general approach.  But as I said, I'm not as deep in that currently to provide a RealURL patch does that.

Jan, do you mind trying to implement that? I'm sure if you provide a patch that fits Dmitrys quality standards, he will merge it to his master.

The thing is: It should not be dedicated to tx_solr but should work as an overall approach. That's of course the only way I expect it to have a chance for making it into RealURL.

Regards,

Stephan Schuler
Web-Entwickler

Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0
E-Mail: Stephan.Schuler at netlogix.de
Website: media.netlogix.de

- --
netlogix GmbH & Co. KG
IT-Services | IT-Training | Media
Neuwieder Straße 10 | 90411 Nürnberg
Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0 | Fax: +49 (911) 539909 - 99
E-Mail: info at netlogix.de | Internet: http://www.netlogix.de

netlogix GmbH & Co. KG ist eingetragen am Amtsgericht Nürnberg (HRA 13338)
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: netlogix Verwaltungs GmbH (HRB 20634)
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 233472254
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Buchta, Matthias Schmidt