[TYPO3-english] REMINDER: Budget applications for 2014

Jan-Hendrik Heuing jh2013 at ivi-solutions.com
Thu Sep 5 12:14:49 CEST 2013

Dear budget owners and applicatants for 2014,

as you know, the budget process for 2014 has been started 4 weeks ago.
This is a friendly reminder, to send in your applications in time.

The deadline for sending in the applications is 30th of september.

If you are unsure about the budget process itself, there is the budget
application announcement with loads of details, see here:
http://typo3.org/news/article/submit-your-2014-budget-application-now/

If you are unsure about your application in detail, just get in touch
with us, and we'll try to support you as much as we can. You can reach
us at eab at typo3.org.

The budget applications should be sent to budget at typo3.org. You will get
a return ticket to make sure it arrived and will be considered.

Best greetings from the TYPO3 Association EAB.

Jan-Hendrik Heuing