[TYPO3-english] Styles TOPNAV not showing

Miguel xadi10 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 4 17:09:31 CEST 2013

Hello everyone!

I developed a template for my Typo3 website, and currently i'm working in the markers configuration of the template...However, i'm having a problem with the styles of the TOPNAV, it is shown the pages in the top navigation menu but is shown like a normal <li>, it doesnt load the styles i defined for the menu in the CSS....In all the template the styles are loaded correctly, so its not a location problem, anyone can help me?

Glad for your attention