[TYPO3-english] Re: How to debug "home-made" plugins?

Salander luc.berro at epitech.eu
Wed Sep 4 16:23:45 CEST 2013

It's okay, I finished my first year as a programmer and I know how import is to have a "clean" code. So I'm not offended, I just wanted to be clear.

Anyway, actually I'm trying to import his site to Typo 6.1 and do a couple of missions ( the site is 10 years old, he wants Captcha, new fields in his forms, some basic html changes, ...).

When I'll finish every mission I'll probably rewrite one of his plugin, yes. 'Could be interesting ( but very difficult.. ).

Wish me luck.

Cordialement,

Luc Berro