[TYPO3-english] EXT:realurl - Which cache tables are important for a site backup?

amadeo Marketing & Design - Paul Garais garais at amadeo-marketing.de
Wed Sep 4 15:43:18 CEST 2013

Hi Martin,

since these tables can get very large after some time, I did the same (just saved the structure, not
the data). It can lead to problems if you truncate those tables for a running installation without
clearing the TYPO3 cache. So just don't forget to clear the TYPO3 cache after importing the backup
and you will be fine.

Wish you a sunny afternoon ;).
- Paul