[TYPO3-english] How to debug "home-made" plugins?

Sergey Alexandrov serg at alexandrov.us
Wed Sep 4 14:38:45 CEST 2013

mysql() function is deprecated in php 5.3, DBgetInsert() function seems
like from typo3 v 3.8 (correct me if I'm wrong)
Try this (http://doc-typo3.ameos.com/4.1.0/classt3lib__DB.html) - works
for 4.5

global $TYPO3_DB;
$insertArray = array(
     'pid' => 45,
     'field_1' => 'field1_value',
     oter fields
);
$TYPO3_DB->exec_INSERTquery("tx_storeplugin_cinema", $insertArray)