[TYPO3-english] How to debug "home-made" plugins?

Salander luc.berro at epitech.eu
Wed Sep 4 13:22:34 CEST 2013

Hello,

Firstly, I'm crap at english, I hope you'll understand my statement.

I'm working on a TYPO3 6.1 website.
I imported a plugin on this website. I must debug it because, somehow, it doesn't store the text form submitted into a typo3 folder. ( The plugin is like user registration, kinda )

I tried to read some documentations but they are NOT AT ALL noob-friendly. There is a lack of details.

Here is the SQL querry, writted in the extension .php, that must store the data into a TYPO3 folder :

					$query = $this->cObj->DBgetInsert("tx_storeplugin_cinema", $pid, $dataArr, $fieldList);
					mysql(TYPO3_db, $query);

What should I do/put in this file to know if the problem is here?
I hope you may help me, I need to learn much about TYPO3.

Thanks.

Cordialement,
Salander