[TYPO3-english] FED/Flux - getting it to work

Christian Lerrahn typo3 at penpal4u.net
Mon Sep 2 12:44:15 CEST 2013

Hi David,
On Sat, 31 Aug 2013 12:03:25 +0200
"d.ros" <projects at r-system.de> wrote:
> you are good advised to use the ext:builder #1 to check your
> configurations etc.
[...]

Thanks for the hints. As it usually goes, I figured it out not long
after my desperate message. The key was that my extension was not
registering the collections, yet, which I thought I had checked already
but obviously hadn't.

I'll go on exploring more of the Fedex universe. Hopefully, I'll be
able to contribute a bit of documentation soon. :)

Cheers,
Christian