[TYPO3-english] Cannot login after installation

chris fuller chrisfuller11 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 31 21:11:00 CET 2013

Hi, after installing V6.1.4 with into pack on a localhost (xampp)  I am unable to login except with the 'someone' username, the customer1 admin, advanced_editor , simple_editor , news_editor all state error in login. I have cookies enabled and cleared all cache and browsing data etc, tried chrome, firefox, opera, ie8 and safari. all produce the same results, I have deleted and re installed X 4. Looking in the db the 'someone' password is not encrypted, but all the other logins are. I have tried to display errors using the LocalConfiguration.php file, but none show. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?