[TYPO3-english] How to create backend module for documentation

Sergio Catalá scatala.enet at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 13:05:27 CET 2013

Hi Xavier,

Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately my TYPO3 is 4.7. I used, in fact,
the "sphinx" extension in a TYPO3 6.1 to generate the Html version from
Rest format, and tested the "restdoc" extension too. But now I am trying
to export all these Htmls to be presented nice. I just tested your
solution, adding all my Html documentation to
"my_extension/Resources/Private/Templates/Class/" and link it there, but
the Css doesn't apply just because of the paths.

I would like to find a nicer solution for that.

Isn't there a chance to sphinx and restdocs are backwards compatible
with TYPO3 4.7? :(

Thanks in advance,
Sergio