[TYPO3-english] Re: Paypal Payment

Mike Kane sara_bets at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 31 02:51:56 CET 2013

Thank you very much for your words Bernd.

I'm trying to use your extension "timed_ugs" but either is not working or i'm doing something wrong... I have a default usergroup ("Inactive") which receives all the registrations (i'm using datamints_feuser) and i created a new usergroup called "Active" to receive the new users.

I scheduled a change to the "Active" usergroup at 31th of October, and the change has not been accomplished, i checked the fe_users table and the usergroup in the test user is still  the corresponding of "Inactive", so i guess it hasnt worked out very well...Or maybe i have to give some more hours for the change to be suceeded, or maybe this is not the proper goal of the extension, or isn't the way that the extension works.

Kind regards, and thank you for your help