[TYPO3-english] TCA problem: palette name (header) and divider not showing up

Gonzalo Henriquez ghenriquezv at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 04:57:45 CEST 2013

Hi guys:

For some reason I can't get the palettes name to show up in TCE forms, even
though (I think) I properly defined the types and palettes section of the
TCA array:

Example:

'types' => array (
        '0' => array(
            'showitem' =>
'--palette--;LLL:EXT:newextension/locallang_db.xml:firstkey.palette;firstpalette,

  --palette--;LLL:EXT:newextension/locallang_db.xml:secondkey.palette;secondpalette'
        ),
),
'palettes' => array (
        '1' => array('showitem' => 'starttime'),
        'firstpalette' => array(
            'showitem' =>
'fieldname;LLL:EXT:newextension/locallang_db.xml:firstkey.label'

        ),
        'secondpalette' => array(
            'showitem' =>
'secondfieldname;LLL:EXT:newextension/locallang_db.xml:secondkey.label'

        ),

All locallang keys match (triple checked). I need those palette headers in
order to guide users into completing the form. I'm using 4.5

Thanks a lot.
Gonzalo