[TYPO3-english] RealURL with multi-language und multi-domain/domain records

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Fri Oct 25 02:58:30 CEST 2013

Hi everyone

I've got a multi-language TYPO3 installation (one tree) with one domain
per language.

www.mysite.ch --> default language (0)
www.mysite.fr --> fr (1)

Based on the RealURL manual and and article on [1] I tried to setup such
a configuration, see this Gist:
https://gist.github.com/lorenzulrich/7147678

The configuration seems to be working fine, meaning when I call
www.mysite.ch I get the content in the default language, when I call
www.mysite.fr, I get it in french.

The only problem is that I get issues as soon as I use domain records. I
added two domain records:

www.mysite.ch (Always prepend this domain in links: unchecked)
www.mysite.fr (Always prepend this domain in links: unchecked)

In this setup, HMENU links from www.mysite.fr are always prepended with
www.mysite.ch which is wrong.

When I use "Always prepend this domain in links" for www.mysite.fr, the
links for www.mysite.ch are incorrect.

Are there any conflicts between RealURL with multi-language and Domain
Records?
Or do I fail to understand the feature "Always prepend this domain in
links"?
Is my RealURL configuration incorrect?

I'm using TYPO3 6.1.5 and RealURL master.

Thanks for your help and best regards,

Lorenz

[1]
<http://www.typo3.net/artikel/typo3-howto-domain-basierte-sprachumschaltung-mit-realurl/>