[TYPO3-english] Datamints_feusers Checkbox

Stefan Reichelt eichelt at web.de
Thu Oct 24 13:05:26 CEST 2013

Hello Miguel,

On 24/10/2013 12:44, Miguel wrote:
> Nothing is said about this kind of fields in reference guide of datamints_feuser, is only possible to add inputs to the forms?

As far as I know it is possible, but datamints_feuser needs a TCA (Table
Configuration Array) entry for each new field you add. This
configuration is then used to determine the type of the field (ie.
select, textarea and so on, default is just input I guess).

You can find more about it in the TCA Reference [1], especially how to
add new stuff into it here [2] and all the different configurations you
can choose for your fields here [3].

I believe you can also achieve the very same inside datamints_feuser's
TypoScript (.fieldconfig I think), which should accept the same options
as TCAs columns section (see [3]), but I'm not entirely sure about that.

Kind regards
Stefan

PS: TCA is also used when you want to edit those fields in the backend.

[1] http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/TCAReference/
[2]
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/TCAReference/ExtendingTca/Examples/Index.html
[3] http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/TCAReference/Reference/Index.html