[TYPO3-english] tt_news not showing up

Pero Peric pperic at mail.com
Wed Oct 23 15:38:21 CEST 2013

Hi,

I setup tt_news many times but this time i can't get them to work. I use
TYPO3 4.7.11 and tt_news 3.4.0. Static template news settings is loaded.
In object browser i can see all plugin.tt_news settings set but when i
try to show page with tt_news i get nothing out of tt_news - not even
some msg. like there is no template or something. It looks like news
content object was never added to the page. Anyone has an idea what can
i try? How can i debug this? Btw. I also use News and content slider
ext. which works fine.

Thx.

regards.