[TYPO3-english] Typo3 RTE character count

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Wed Oct 23 14:03:54 CEST 2013

Hi Benjamin,

Benjamin Gaunitz wrote:

> The version I use is 4.4.2 which is kinda old. But unfortunately I can't
> change that as it is provided by the project owner. Do you know at what
> version I can use that feature?

It was added in commit 20bfb38bd75b4972f604515207529e568535d08c
at Mon Oct 18 20:00:00 2010.

That should be 4.5 LTS.

Anyway, you should really suggest your project owner to upgrade to 4.5 LTS
as this version is covered with security fixes for at least another year.
Unless of course, he has a really good insurance that pays whatever damage a
hacked side may cause.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!