[TYPO3-english] Problems with a multi languages website

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Tue Oct 22 08:54:04 CEST 2013

Am 22.10.13 00:49, schrieb Sébastien Le Sergent:
> Hello,
> I¹ve got a website which is in many languages. Among those, there¹s english
> and french.

[...]
> But I¹m facing a problem. When I try to choose a language (french is
> default), english for exemple , i¹ve got such an URL :
> http://mywebsite.com/2/article
> How can I have a classical URL and get rid of this 2 and have an « EN »
> instead.

that can't be done with typoscript but with configuration for the
extension which generats the urls.

as there are only two extension I know (realurl, coolurl) you propably
will find it if you search with the appropiate words.

as I only use realurl here is a configuration for it:
look for the file typo3conf/realurl_autoconf.php (and RTFM!, all
configuration is very well documented):

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['realurl'] = array (
	'_DEFAULT' => array (
		'preVars' => array (
			0 => array (
				'GETvar' => 'L',