[TYPO3-english] How to Paint MDF Furniture

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Tue Oct 22 08:45:32 CEST 2013

Am 21.10.13 17:08, schrieb Stephen Bungert:
> Do people need to register before posting at the forum?
>
> I also couldn't see any kind of captcha system... maybe one of these would
> limit the spam?

is the origin of this spam really the forum?
as we have three alternatives (forum, mailinglist, newsgroup) to feed in
the spam. Maybe the forum is protected the best (Double-opt-in, ...)
while the newsgroup may be the least protected entry.

can anyone explore the intruders way?

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html