[TYPO3-english] Running TYPO3 on a NAS

RDE - Gert Redlich gr2 at ipw.net
Sun Oct 20 23:23:23 CEST 2013

Felipe Lembcke schrieb:
> There is a detail you will have to consider also for the installation of
> typo3 on a LGNAS, you must add the php-mysql which is not in the
> original firmware of LGNAS.
> You probably will have to install Tantalus Firmware if you want to
> access the LGNAS with "PUTTY" to install php-mysql.
> I use a LGNAS N2R1D and here is some interesting info about my NAS
> Hardware and memory

Hi Felipe

I prefer the ZYXEL NSA 320 (and 325) with 1.2 GHz ARM9 CPU
and with !!!! 512 MB RAM !!! and

a total 85.- EURO including tax (in Germany)

you must add 2 SATA Discs (RAID) with 1 Terabyte each or more

very stable - very good performance - putty access with FFP boot stick

"my way" is here:

use a translator for this page :
http://software.rde.de/nsa320-softw-innenleben.html

--