[TYPO3-english] Is this issue ever going to get fixed?

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Fri Oct 18 17:22:38 CEST 2013

Hi Stephen,

Stephen Bungert wrote:

> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/34314
>
> It's a year old. We updating to the 4.7 branch soon and were hoping that
> this issue would have been fixed. Looking at Matthias Wehrlein post from 6
> months ago I see it is still a problem in the 4.7 branch.
>
> When I update certain fields in user/group fields the edit live property
> is unchecked and can't be re-checked. I  have to edit the record in
> PHPmyadmin and change workspace perms to 1.
>
> Surely this must be an important issue for an enterprise CMS. BE groups
> must be used quite heavily? Losing the baility to edit live after editing
> a BE group or user would seem to be quite important.

Fixed in all trees during last sprint. Credits go to Nicole.

https://review.typo3.org/#/q/I0eb430b72a072838c6ac3bc3f5e339ff2509c455,n,z

I will close the issue as duplicate.
You will need to update to the latest dev version or wait for the next round
of releases.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!