[TYPO3-english] Is this issue ever going to get fixed?

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Fri Oct 18 16:07:40 CEST 2013

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/34314

It's a year old. We updating to the 4.7 branch soon and were hoping that
this issue would have been fixed. Looking at Matthias Wehrlein post from 6
months ago I see it is still a problem in the 4.7 branch.

When I update certain fields in user/group fields the edit live property is
unchecked and can't be re-checked. I  have to edit the record in PHPmyadmin
and change workspace perms to 1.

Surely this must be an important issue for an enterprise CMS. BE groups must
be used quite heavily? Losing the baility to edit live after editing a BE
group or user would seem to be quite important.

Stephen.