[TYPO3-english] DIR include of TypoScript

Ralf-Rene Schröder ralf.rene at online.de
Wed Oct 16 14:49:28 CEST 2013

Am 16.10.2013 13:46, schrieb Alessandro Tuveri:
> Hi, thanks for your suggestion.
> Howto manage the order when ts in loaded from a folder?
> Simply using the name, such as:
> 000-menu.ts
> 001-navbar.ts
> (and so on...)
>
> or there is another way?

the loading order is
alphabetical (files before folders)
to fully control it i alwas set e 2 digit conter in front (for every ts
type - normaly step 10 so i could fill in something later)

00_special.t3pconf
00_standard.t3const
10_project.t3const

00_config.t3setup
10_basic.t3setup
20_menu.t3setup

__________________

my folder structure for configuration is something like this
fileadmin
--project
----layout
------configuration
--------10_basic
--------20_scripts
--------30_menu
--------40_something-else
--------50_extensions
----------10_extA
----------   ...
----------90_extZ
--------60_module
----------10_modulA
----------   ...
----------90_modulZ
--------70_areas
--------80_page
--------90_additional

modules and ares depends on my own workflow

i DIR include for ALL (setup, constants, pageTSconfig, userTSconfig) the
configuration directory with the desired fileextension...
works fine, and i have all configuration for an extension in one folder
wich could be ease transfered to another installation

--
image[FORMAT] - Ralf-René Schröder
http://www.image-format.eu ... Wir geben Ihrem Image das richtige Format