[TYPO3-english] DIR include of TypoScript

d.ros projects at r-system.de
Wed Oct 16 14:25:18 CEST 2013

Am 16.10.2013 13:04, schrieb Ralf-Rene Schröder:
> Am 16.10.2013 11:17, schrieb Philipp Gampe:
>> WHY? Use folder names:
> all OK for the FILE include, but since 6.2 we also hav the DIR include,
> and this HAS the possibility to differentiate by fileextensions...
>
> and for THOSE who want to use this option, as it is good if there were
> recommended file extensions...

Nontheless the differentiation by filetype is plain not well thought.
Even if it is implemented for now.

A differentiation by usecase directive istead of an filextension would
be something that makes sense here because of the problem with the
CodeEditor software out there.

so not to go with :

<INCLUDE TYPOSCRIPT: source="DIR:fileadmin/default" extensions="ts-setup">

but this:

<INCLUDE TYPOSCRIPT: source="DIR:fileadmin/default" content="ts-setup">

Would make sense.

Someone made the comparsion to CSV files in the german list iirc. CSV is
CSV and stays CSV. No matter what is in there.

Cheers

David