[TYPO3-english] External_Import help needed

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Oct 12 22:02:13 CEST 2013

Hi Andi,

>              'external' => array(
>                  0 => array(
>                      'MM' => array(
>                          'mapping' => array(
>                              'table' =>
> 'tx_ekhnevents_domain_model_audience',
>                              'reference_field' => 'audience',
>                          ),
>                          'field' => 'Zielgruppe'
>
>                  ),

The problem you may have here is whether your audiences are also
imported. Is that the case? If yes, it should work fine, as long as you
set in "reference_field" the name of the field that you defined in the
"reference_uid" setting of the "tx_ekhnevents_domain_model_audience" table.

If not I recommend using a userFunc on that field to match the values in
"Zielgruppe" with the uid's of table
"tx_ekhnevents_domain_model_audience". If you have few such id's, you
could also simply use a "valueMap".

HTH

--

Francois Suter