[TYPO3-english] Powermail 2.0.9 error when submitting forms due to file upload path

PIT Solutions typo3 at pitsolutions.com
Thu Oct 10 11:59:00 CEST 2013

Hi List,

I've a typo3 4.7.15 installation and using powermail 2.0.9.
In my powermail form there is an option to upload files.

In the extension constant, the file upload path specified as;
"plugin.tx_powermail.settings.misc.uploadFolder = uploads/tx_powermail/".

The form is submitted successfully and the file is uploaded successfully to the "uploads/tx_powermail/" folder.

But my problem happens when I try to override the file upload path;
I've an another job application folder and I tried to override the existing path with my folder path like this;

"plugin.tx_powermail.settings.misc.uploadFolder = fileadmin/templates/countries/job_applications/".

But when I try to submit the form, the form is not submitted.

The new powermail 2.0.x has several features missing when compare to 1.6.x series.

So is there any method to fix this error? Please help me.

Thanks,
Arun Chandran
Software Engineer
PIT Solutions Pvt Ltd.