[TYPO3-english] Extension to create/edit profile pages

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Thu Oct 10 09:20:40 CEST 2013

Am 09.10.13 20:43, schrieb Miguel:
> Here it is a print of my Typoscript code to that marker:
>
> http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/6919/1bzl.png
>

> Sorry for the size of the image, but i guess it's easier to read instead
> of copy and paste the code right here in the post.

text is less consuming bandwidth than images. and text can be quoted ;-)

your error is the definition of 'lib.userinfo' inside your other TS
where it does not belong and where it is not usable at all.

wrong:
page.10.marks {
   INFORMATION = TEXT
   INFORMATION {
     lib.userinfo = COA_INT
     lib.userinfo {
        :
     }
     page.100 < lib.userinfo
   }
}

a lot of definition at the wrong hierachical level.

lib.??? needs always be defined at top level. (outside any other brackets)

you can not access objects at the wrong level. or other wording: you can
use the same name at different levels, but that are different objects,
so your 'page.100' is really 'page.10.marks.INFORMATION.page.100' which
makes no sense at all, as it will not render anything at all.

have in mind that the notation with curly brackets just is a shortcut.
your code really shows as:
page.10.marks.INFORMATION = TEXT
page.10.marks.INFORMATION.lib.userinfo = COA_INT
page.10.marks.INFORMATION.lib.userinfo {
        :
page.10.marks.INFORMATION.page.100 < lib.userinfo

which shows: 'lib.userinfo' is not defined and the copy in the last line
will an empty definition

trying to clean up:
----X8---
lib.userinfo = COA