[TYPO3-english] fluid basics concept

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed Oct 9 17:57:53 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to wrap my head around this fluid concept with the bootstrap
demo package (great work, thank you).

Now I'm quite lost but trying understand basic concepts. This page has a
great, nice, simple demonstration of how to put it together:
http://www.t3node.com/blog/automaketemplate-is-dead-long-live-fluidtemplate/

but since I found this pretty late and have already started with the
demo package I now try to do it as much as possible the demo package way.

Two questions here:

1. Any other links to basic concepts how-to-do-it documentation would be
very welcome. I have found and read lots of "how it tastes" docs, but
not that much "here is the recipe".

2. Is it possible to have only one fluid template without separate
column templates: can I have the whole page layout with all the editable
columns in one single file, page.html?

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela