[TYPO3-english] DirectMail, dynamic SQL query?

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Wed Oct 9 17:16:38 CEST 2013

Hi,

> Aaaaaaaaaaaaah sorry I forgot to tell you my TYPO3 version. I'm using
> 6.1 exactly.
>
> I will accept your answer and say "It's because of 6.1". Anyway, i'm
> gonna test this on TYPO3 4.7.
> It may works but maybe I'll have some problems to create my "own"
> special querry, so I'll probably give you a call.

To work on 6.1 you either have (today) to use the development repository
(see repository link on Forge) or wait a few days after the release of
6.2 beta1 for a new compatible version published to TER. I don't want to
release a version now for 6.0, 6.1 when 6.2 is nearly out as the TER
does not let me (yet) release for 6.2 and it does not make sense to
release today and again in a few days.

Kind regards

--
Xavier Perseguers