[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: DirectMail, dynamic SQL query?

Salander luc.berro at epitech.eu
Wed Oct 9 16:46:33 CEST 2013

Quote: Xavier Perseguers wrote on Wed, 09 October 2013 14:19
> Hi,
>
> >> Better is to post your test class
> >> together with the version of direct_mail and direct_mail_userfunc and
> >> TYPO3 you use in the bug tracker of direct_mail_userfunc so that I can
> >> try to reproduce and further help you.
> >
> > Maybe I misunderstood, but here is what I may answer:
> > - The version of direct_mail is 3.1.1 - Userfuncs is 1.3.0 - I'm using
>
> I ask because when using TYPO3 6.x, a "important" bug has been fixed in
> the development branch of EXT:direct_mail_userfunc but has not been
> released to TER:
>
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/52172
>
> The last version of direct_mail_userfunc (1.3.0) dates back from
> February 2013 and was not tested with TYPO3 6.x as stated in TER:
>
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/direct_mail_userfunc
>
> You did not answer which version of TYPO3 you are using, so if you are
> using 6.0 or 6.1, this would be an easy way to explain why "it does not
> work" when using version 1.3.0 of my extension.
>
> Kind regards
>
> --
> Xavier Perseguers
> Release Manager TYPO3 4.6
>
> TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
> Get involved: http://typo3.org
Aaaaaaaaaaaaah sorry I forgot to tell you my TYPO3 version. I'm using 6.1 exactly.

I will accept your answer and say "It's because of 6.1". Anyway, i'm gonna test this on TYPO3 4.7.
It may works but maybe I'll have some problems to create my "own" special querry, so I'll probably give you a call.

Thanks for all Xavier.

Best regards,

Salander