[TYPO3-english] DirectMail, dynamic SQL query?

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Wed Oct 9 14:19:32 CEST 2013

Hi,

>> Better is to post your test class
>> together with the version of direct_mail and direct_mail_userfunc and
>> TYPO3 you use in the bug tracker of direct_mail_userfunc so that I can
>> try to reproduce and further help you.
>
> Maybe I misunderstood, but here is what I may answer:
> - The version of direct_mail is 3.1.1 - Userfuncs is 1.3.0 - I'm using

I ask because when using TYPO3 6.x, a "important" bug has been fixed in
the development branch of EXT:direct_mail_userfunc but has not been
released to TER:

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/52172

The last version of direct_mail_userfunc (1.3.0) dates back from
February 2013 and was not tested with TYPO3 6.x as stated in TER:

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/direct_mail_userfunc

You did not answer which version of TYPO3 you are using, so if you are
using 6.0 or 6.1, this would be an easy way to explain why "it does not
work" when using version 1.3.0 of my extension.

Kind regards

--
Xavier Perseguers
Release Manager TYPO3 4.6