[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Re: Re: DirectMail, dynamic SQL query?

Salander luc.berro at epitech.eu
Wed Oct 9 13:13:24 CEST 2013

Hello,

>Better is to post your test class
>together with the version of direct_mail and direct_mail_userfunc and
>TYPO3 you use in the bug tracker of direct_mail_userfunc so that I can
>try to reproduce and further help you.

Maybe I misunderstood, but here is what I may answer:
- The version of direct_mail is 3.1.1
- Userfuncs is 1.3.0
- I'm using the samples provided by the extension user_funcs : http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/direct_mail_userfunc/1.3.0/ExtDirectMailUserFunctions/DevelopersManual/SampleUserFunctions/Index.html

Where is the bug tracker of Direct_mail_usecfunc? You mean I should use the debug functions in the pi1/pi2/pi3 files?
When you say "test class", you mean the ext_tables.php file?
If you want any source code, should I write it to you directly on the forum or you prefer something else? ( maybe uploading the file? )
For now I write ext_tables directly :

>$tempColumns = array(
>	'tx_directmailuserfunc_itemsprocfunc' => array(
>		'exclude' => 0,
>		'label' => 'LLL:EXT:direct_mail_userfunc/locallang_db.xml:sys_dmail_group.tx_directmailuserfunc_itemsprocfunc',
>		'config' => array(
>			'type' => 'input',
>			'size' => '40',
>			'wizards' => array(
>				'uproc' => array(
>					'type' => 'userFunc',
>					'userFunc' => 'tx_directmailuserfunc_wizard->itemsprocfunc_procWizard',
>					'params' => array(),
>				),
>			),
>		)
>	),
>	'tx_directmailuserfunc_params' => array(
>		'exclude' => 0,
>		'label' => 'LLL:EXT:direct_mail_userfunc/locallang_db.xml:sys_dmail_group.tx_directmailuserfunc_params',
>		'config' => array(
>			'type' => 'text',
>			'cols' => '40',
>			'rows' => '2',
>			'wizards' => array(
>				'uproc' => array(
>					'type' => 'userFunc',
>					'userFunc' => 'tx_directmailuserfunc_wizard->params_procWizard',
>					'params' => array(),
>				),
>			),
>		)