[TYPO3-english] RealURL - removing URL segments

Pero Peric pperic at mail.com
Wed Oct 9 12:03:35 CEST 2013

On 8.10.2013. 9:30, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Pero Peric wrote:
>> Thx. for reply. Maybe i could configure RealURL in that way that it
>> always use for example 2 page levels to generate 2 segment URL + title
>> of the page/alias?
>
> This is not possible out of the box but possible with custom resolving
> function (pagePath->userFunc). However all your titles beyond 2nd level
> will have to be unique. You cannot have:
>
> - AAA
> |- BBB
> |-- CCC
> |--- EEE
> |-- DDD
> |--- EEE    <-- conflict here if you skip CCC or DDD

Yes, i'm aware of that. Thank you. Unfortunately i don't have time to
explore custom functions so i will go with default. But, just to
notice.. This URLs are like main pain in the eyes in my company. First
they were not satisfied with default URLs (index.php?id=blabla), now
they are not satisfied with long speaking URLs. I don't know if other
people have this kind of problems but i'm always fighting with this URLs :-)

Regards.