[TYPO3-english] DirectMail, dynamic SQL query?

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Wed Oct 9 10:26:06 CEST 2013

Hi Luc,

> Maybe I forgot to do something on the Instalattion ->Basic Configuration?
> Or a static template?
> I have still 0 recipient list after all my try. Maybe my
> user_testlist.php isn't correct, do you want to share your
> user_testlist.php to me? Please?
>
> My boss wants to have scheduled mail, but I can't do that if they are
> static. That's a bummer.

I cannot share mine, it is complicated and needs lots of external code
to compute the list of recipients. Better is to post your test class
together with the version of direct_mail and direct_mail_userfunc and
TYPO3 you use in the bug tracker of direct_mail_userfunc so that I can
try to reproduce and further help you.

--
Xavier Perseguers
Release Manager TYPO3 4.6