[TYPO3-english] twitter bootstrap demo and css modifications

Alessandro Tuveri at at uniud.it
Wed Oct 9 08:48:28 CEST 2013

I know perfectly that an extension should not never modified directly.
Often I need to run the first version of a new site on my DESKTOP PC, so
alternatively  I prefer use the ext speciality to configure ALL
parameters for the site that I'm modifying, moving the extension from
the SERVER back and forward toward my DESKTOP.
This is very comfortable and reading the
at the end if the extension is accitendaly updated there is no
problem; surely I always can countg on the most recent backup.

thank you

ALESSANDRO TUVERI

AREA SERVIZI INFORMATICI E MULTIMEDIALI
Servizi WEeb d'Ateneo