[TYPO3-english] Fatal Error after updating Yag Gallery / pt_extbase

Tilo Werner tilo at samasama.de
Mon Oct 7 20:52:59 CEST 2013

I updated Yag Gallery and needed to update pt_extbase after that. While updating I received this error:

PHP Catchable Fatal Error: Argument 4 passed to t3lib_cache_Factory::create() must be an array, null given, called in /html/typo3/typo3conf/temp_CACHED_ps21cf_ext_tables.php on line 2345 and defined in /html/typo3/typo3_src-4.6.18/t3lib/cache/class.t3lib_cache_factory.php line 82

Now, I cannot not even login to Typo3 anymore. I only see the above error message not matter what I do.