[TYPO3-english] bug in realurl, tx_news or pagebrowser?

Muriel le Pair typo3 at strangefruit.nl
Sun Oct 6 16:02:25 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am experiencing a very strange bug. But I don't know if it's a bug in
tx_news, realurl or pagebrowser.

The index page contains the tx_news plugin (set to list), when you click
  on an number from the pagebrowser this will produce a 404 error (page
not found). When I move the plugin to another page (non index) it works
fine.

'postVarSets' => array(

     'page' => array(
             array(
                    //'GETvar' => 'tx_news_pi1[@widget_0][currentPage]'
             )
      ),

When set on the index page realurl will produce the following url:
www.mydomain.com/page/2/ (what is correct) but it results in a 404 error.

When set on an other page (for instance example) realurl will produce
the following url:
www.mydomain.com/example/page/2/ (everything works fine).

TYPO3 version 6.1.5.
tx_news version 2.2.1
realurl version 1.12.7

Looks to me like bug, but I'm not sure where to report it.

--
kind regards,

Muriel le Pair