[TYPO3-english] Compare strings in fluid

Alexander Kuemmel alexander.kuemmel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 10:03:25 CEST 2013

Hi Jeppe,

I've only done little with iterations yet, but from a programming
perspective, you're accessing an iterator, which is an object only to
the current iteration state, so I don't see the purpose of "cycle-1".
But you might save the current state of the string and compare it in the
next iteration to the new state.

Hope that make sense to you.

Cheers,
Alexander.