[TYPO3-english] Setting of TER mirror in TYPO3 6.x? Or change mirror concept?

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Sun Oct 6 09:30:39 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 5-10-2013 21:46, Philipp Gampe wrote:
> I think we should concentrate on a composer integration, instead of trying
> to bring private repositories to EM once more again.
> This will bring all those features we never had time to implement.

The idea of composer integration needs more thought, simply because
there are not only benefits but also potential problems which need to be
solved. See [1] for a thread about composer.
It's unfortunately not as simple as "if we have composer support all
problems with dependencies are solved".

[1] http://forum.typo3.org/index.php?t=msg&th=198285&goto=691201&#msg_691201

--
Jigal van Hemert